Polished Primitives Mod designed to refine and improve the state of primitives as a whole.
A list of the most important features that have been completed so far
- Changed init for Stone-age primitives so that they function as bronze age civ: I’ll be doing more for stone age later, for now its working at least.
- Changed pre-sentients so that they are initialized on galaxy creation, vanilla anomaly is untouched: May be issues with uplifting. Need to bugtest.
- Age progression across the board is greatly buffed with averages of 40-45 years depending on age: Industrials can get spikes of progression.
- Late arriving space age countries get substantial bonuses depending on years passed: Only kicks in after 40 years in game. Gives some bonuses for research, armies, colonizing and minerals.
- Enlightened primitives become unique vassal type that drains influence, in addition to the empire debuff, becomes stable over time: This needs more fleshing out as there aren’t any tension events.
- Stable primitives become unique vassal type with bonuses to influence, can colonize and gives tax: Stable vassals are the main reason to enlighten due to bonuses. Gives a wide range of bonuses at 1, 3, 5 vassals.
- Mission bonus to enlightenment for xenophiles, and can enlighten stone-age primitives: Flat mission progress given instead of overwriting old missions. Fanatics get more progress.
- Powerful defensive armies for primitive civs: Designed to allow them to survive into at the least the mid-game.
- Reworked culture shock to be shorter lasting, but gives more unhappiness: Still needs more work, but in general should increase revolt risk while still allowing pops to be useful.
Steam Workshop ID: 718912099 – Credit: Cookiemonster364