Since the beginning, the only true constant has been darkness. The Accursed are no strangers to that truth. They are derived from it, even. The empire of Teros has long existed, but has never been quite matched with other galactic empires technologically. This, however, has recently changed.
Join the Accursed’s Terosian Empire as its new commander. Lead them as they spread their influence, and absorb all life, using the abilities of their newfound forms to advance their technology. There’s little to stop you, as you venture out from the Beacon of Darkness. Galactic assimilation is at your fingertips. (Note: There is no actual assimilation option in the game. You’ll have to use a bit of imagination.)
Don’t feel like leading the darkness? Then perhaps fight against it with your chosen empire, or even aid it as a foreign ally. The Terosian Empire can spawn as a normal AI empire if not selected, and is a bit more open to alliances and trades than other empires.
- Custom premade empire with custom personality.
- Custom start with a thirteen section ring world surrounding a black hole.
- Color adjusted leader portraits to fit the theme of the mod.
- Four ethos points for ethics that fit the empire.
- Custom name list.
- Ring world planet preference, to fix the Asimov ring world bug.
- Unending trait to suit their naturally immensely long lives.
This mod is an addon to:
- New Ship Classes & More by CaptainX3 (Additional Ships; AI Ship Preferences)