Allows for the player to choose between playing as a full robot (buildable pops only, no food) or as a regular species (all rules as normal).
It’s completely optional and restricted to players only, so if you only want the portraits/ship types it’s not a problem.
All you need to do is select the appropriate option on the event at game-start.
Steam Workshop ID: 681553348 | Credit: Delincious
Playable Robots Mod adds the ability to play as lovable and violent robots to Stellaris.
Select them from the “Android” category on the Empire creation screen.
- Adds 16 Playable Android Races
- Android Variants, 84 Total Skins
- Android Name List
- Android City Type
- Android Ship Type
- 3 New Synthetic Themed Government Types
- Full Support for Various Auto-Generated Robot Empires (Currently Disabled)
- Works for multiplayer
- Should Work with Many Other Mods
Complete Robot Experience Features:
- Your Pops no longer reproduce naturally
- Pops are purchasable from the “Build” menu on the “Surface” screen of your planetary view.
- Your Pops do not consume food, but are poor at producing it
- All Pops cost 1 Energy/month
- Options for immortality and sectors auto-building new pops
- The “Robotic Workers” “Droid Workers” and “Synthetic Workers” upgrade your Pops instead of unlocking vanilla robot Pops
- Support for all species classes to be synthetic (ie. Avian Reptillain Fungoid Android etc.)
- Full support for races added in “Playable Invaders”
- Completely optional, simply not selecting the “Synthetic” option at the beginning of your campaign will allow your species to function as if it were vanilla
Playable-Robots.zip 5.8 MB