Colonize Unlimited© is a mod designed to allow the player greater freedom in their colonization, especially mid-to-late game. Instead of being limited to planets that already house life, one with Colonize Unlimited© will be able to colonize every rock-based planet, provided they have toasters by which I mean robots. In addition, the player with Colonize Unlimited© will allow the player to make uninhabitable (rock-based) planets habitable using terraforming techniques in the late game.
Steam Workshop ID: 682582076 By: Thomahawk2k
Colonize Unlimited Mod Features
- Tile system for barren, molten and frozen planets.
- Amazing tile artwork, made by Thomahawk2k!
- Possibility to land pops in this new tile system, more specifically robot pops, as organic pops won’t survive there (or in stellaris’ case, get ♥♥♥♥♥♥ offbecome agitated because their happiness cap is 0%).
- Possibility to now terraform barren, molten and frozen planets into planets that are habitable. (And consequently, then you can send pops there, woo!)
- Four brandnew techs to enable you to actually terraform those hellish lands.
- Rebranded terraforming system, using real world resources instead of bland terraforming gases and liquids.
- Building system to artificially gather these resources.
- Enclosed Biosphere tech and buildings, allowing you to set up pops in uninhabitable planets that would otherwise be exclusively habitable to droids, at suboptimal habitability levels (40-50%).
Download: Colonize_Unlimited.zip (727 downloads)