This gorgeous mod will save you from a lot of unnecessary clicks. Now buildings will improve or build automatically if there are sufficient resources.
This is especially useful for those who do not like to play with sectors.
For Stellaris 1.2-1.2.1
How it works:
Approximately every 3 months, this mod will improve or build new buildings, depending on the available resources and active options.This does not affect the planets in sectors (except auto enslave).
- 1) Auto-Improve Buildings: all buildings automatically improve, except for basic laboratories and those that cost influence.
- 2) Auto-Improve Buildings That Cost Influence: buildings that cost influence automatically improve.
- 3) Automatic Construction of New Buildings: automatically make tiles with energy but without slaves build power plants, tiles with minerals build mines and tiles with scientific resources but without slaves build basic laboratories.
- 4) Automatic Slavery: automatically enslave the population in tiles with mines, farms, planetary capitals, etc. In general, this edict auto-enslaves pops in all the tiles where slaves will profit. Where slaves are not necessary, people will be free.
- 4.1) Xenos must be slaves!: automatically make all your xeno populations (races that are not your starting race) slaves.
- 5) Auto-Improve Laboratories on Good Planets: automatically improve all the basic laboratories on planets that have a bonus modifier to a specific field of science (for example, Unstable Tectonics) to a laboratory that generates additional research of that type.
- 6) Semi-Random Improving Laboratories: all laboratories automatically improve depending on the resource type in the tiles (useful if your population has a trait for a certain kind of science). If the resource is not present, the type of laboratory improvement will be selected at random. If you do not have the Auto-Improve Laboratories on Good Planets edict active, the laboratory will improve randomly even on planets with useful science modifiers.
- 7) Keep Resources in Reserve:automatic improvements and buildings occur only if you have 1000 minerals and 250 influence (if required).
- 8) Automatic Construction of Clinics: auto-build clinics, first on tiles with 2 food and no minerals, then on tiles with 1 food and no minerals, then on tiles with only 1 food (no more than 1 mineral), and then on any free tile (free of another building). Not affect tiles on gaia planets or ringworlds. Shown in menu if you have the right technology.
- 9) Give Mines to the Slaves!: auto-build mines in every tile that has a slave population and either a laboratory or power plant already there. Who needs smart slaves?
- The following are edicts that regulate different rules for the construction of buildings in tiles without resources.
- 10.1) Energy Priority: only auto-build power plants on tiles empty of resources.
- 10.2) Industrial Priority: Will only build the mines on tiles empty of resources.
- 10.3) Research Priority: only auto-build labs on tiles empty of resources.
- 10.4) Moderate Research Priority: auto-build 1 power plant for every 4 labs on tiles empty of resources.
- 10.5) Balanced priority: auto-build 1 mine for every 1 power plant for 1 lab on tiles empty of resources. In other words, will build at a 1:1:1 ratio
- 10.6) Energy research Priority: auto-build 1 power plant for every 1 lab on tiles empty of resources.
- 10.7) Ignore Minerals:auto-build new buildings in empty tiles and tiles with minerals will be considered empty.
- 10.8) Ignore Food:auto-build new buildings in empty tiles and tiles with food will be considered empty.
- 10.9) Ignore Energy:auto-build new buildings in empty tiles and tiles with energy will be considered empty.
- 10.10) Ignore Science:auto-build new buildings in empty tiles and tiles with science will be considered empty.
There is No Need for Sectors: remove the need for sectors.
- 1) Remove All Automation: On this planet all of the auto-build conditions will be removed.
- 1.2) Hide/Show Auto-Build Edicts: hide or show all planetary auto-build edicts.
- 1.3) Ignore Auto-Improve: On this planet buildings will not auto-improve.
- 1.4) Ignore Auto-Build: On this planet buildings will not auto-build.
- 1.5) Ignore Auto-Enslave: On this planet population will not be auto-enslaved.
- 2) Specialize planets:
- 2.1) Industrial Center.
- 2.2) Energy Center.
- 2.3) Research Centre.
- Save compatible.
- Select “Remove all mod’s settings” option in menu.
- Turn off in the launcher.
Steam Workshop ID: 691008512 – Credit: had